You asked for it and we're stoked to deliver!
Introducing MYCOMPLETE. A 6 in 1 blend that will satisfy all of you mycology-heads.
High strength 10:1 extracts with piperine (black pepper extract) for enhanced absorption.‡
Each serve (two capsules) contains 1000mg of:
Chaga extract (Inonotus obliquus) 166mg
Cordyceps Militaris extract 166mg
Lions Mane extract (Hericium erinaceus) 166mg
Maitake Extract (Grifola frondosa) 166mg
Reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum) 166mg
Turkey Tail extract (Trametes versicolor) 166mg
Black Pepper extract 5mg
No fillers or flowing agents.
- Beta-D-Glucans >30%
- Starch <5%
- Full fruited mushroom body.
- Veggie capsules suitable for vegans.
- 120 capsules - 2 month supply (1000mg/ day).
- Black pepper extract for enhanced absorption.
Choose between a 2 month supply (120 capsules) or a 4 month supply (240 capsules).
We would love to state the individual benefits of each of these mushrooms, however rules and regulations in NZ say that we can't. We suggest doing your research on the positive benefits of these mushrooms.
Here are some interesting links:
1) Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers
2) Probing Lingzhi or Reishi Medicinal Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (Higher Basidiomycetes): A Bitter Mushroom with Amazing Health Benefits
3) Cordyceps militaris Enhances Cell-Mediated Immunity in Healthy Korean Men
4) Lions' Mane: Neuronal Health – Can Culinary and Medicinal Mushrooms Help?
5) Maitake Extracts and their therapeutic potential - a review
6) Chaga mushroom extract inhibits oxidative DNA damage in lymphocytes of patients with inflammatory bowel disease
7) Permeability characteristics of piperine on oral absorption--an active alkaloid from peppers and a bioavailability enhancer.
Flow State MYCOMPLETE capsules are your go-to for a quick and convenient boost!
Make sure you read our blog posts on each of these mushrooms which highlight their historic use in Traditional Chinese Treatments for certain ailments. We have accompanied these posts with a variety of research studies.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, MPI or FSANZ. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.