Winter Defence Bundle
or make 4 interest-free payments of $27.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
This bundle includes:
1x Turkey Tail capsule bottle (two month supply)
1x Alchemy capsule bottle (two month supply)
High strength Turkey Tail mushroom 10:1 extract capsules with piperine (black pepper extract) for enhanced absorption.‡
Each serve contains 1000mg of Turkey Tail extract (Trametes versicolor) and 5mg piperine. No fillers or flowing agents.
ALCHEMY consists of mycelia extract of hybridised basidiomycetes mushrooms including: Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Maitake, Agaricus Blazei, and piperine (black pepper extract) for enhanced absorption.‡
Also known as Active Hexose Correlated Compound, ALCHEMY is a fermented, cultured mushroom extract that comes from the mycelia of Shiitake, Lion’s Mane, Maitake and Agaricus Blazei, also known as basidiomycetes species, with an alpha-1,4 glucan structure.
Caution and consideration:
Despite mushrooms being natural, they are considered potent in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is important that you consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you have a health condition, are taking prescription medication, are pregnant, or nursing. Mushroom extracts can potentially interact with medications prescribed to suppress the immune system and regulate blood clotting.
1) Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers
2) Characterization of Trametes versicolor: Medicinal Mushroom with Important Health Benefits
3) Assessment of Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Activity of Turkey Tail Medicinal Mushroom Trametes versicolor
4) Medicinal Value of Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae). A Literature Review
5) Polysaccharopeptide from the Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát Inhibits Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Reverse Transciptase and Protease
Active Hexose Correlated Compound:
Immunological Effect of Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) in Healthy Volunteers: A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial (click here)
Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) and Immune Outcomes in Humans: A Review (click here)
Google Scholar results (click here)
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, MPI or FSANZ. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.