TURKEY TAIL CAPSULES
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 NZD fortnightly with More info
Due to NZ regulations, we are unable to make health claims with this product. We highly recommend you do your own research into the studies of this product, along with the traditional use of this product to treat certain ailments.
High strength Turkey Tail mushroom 10:1 extract with piperine (black pepper extract) for enhanced absorption.‡
Each serve contains 1000mg of Turkey Tail extract (Trametes versicolor) and 5mg piperine. No fillers or flowing agents.
- Beta-D-Glucans >30%
- Starch <5%
- Veggie capsules suitable for vegans.
- Dual extraction (organic alcohol and hot water extraction methods).
- 120 capsules - 2 month supply (1000mg/ day).
- Third party tested in New Zealand for pesticide residue, heavy metal analysis, microbial analysis, and active compounds (Massey University and Hill Laboratories).
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its wide variety of health benefits. We cannot state those benefits due to New Zealand regulations, so we recommend doing your own research on this amazing species!
Caution and consideration:
Despite mushrooms being natural, they are considered potent in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is important that you consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you have a health condition, are taking prescription medication, are pregnant, or nursing. Mushroom extracts can potentially interact with medications prescribed to suppress the immune system and regulate blood clotting.
Read the science:
1) Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers
2) Characterization of Trametes versicolor: Medicinal Mushroom with Important Health Benefits
3) Assessment of Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Activity of Turkey Tail Medicinal Mushroom Trametes versicolor
4) Medicinal Value of Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae). A Literature Review
5) Polysaccharopeptide from the Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát Inhibits Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Reverse Transciptase and Protease
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, MPI or FSANZ. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All I need!
Flow State Turkey Tail is my go to supplement for maintaining a healthy body, and mind. My immunity level feels strong, and I am the only one of my household that hasn't been sick recently. Thanks FS
Great service, and an easy way to take turkey tail.
Very happy with my shopping experience with Flow State
I have only just recently started taking Turkey Tail with this brand derived from the fruit body of the mushroom which does not include the mycelium. I am guessing this product will boost my immunity as we enter in to our winter season of colds/flu; but I do not know just yet. Given last year I had breast cancer, I am looking forward to seeing how this product will fare from that perspective as time goes on - as with anything these things take time.
Turkey tail muskies are the Best
These Flow State turkey tail mushrooms are as good as the best overseas mushrooms I could find. Well done guys!!